The California Sexual Assault Investigators Association hereby announces the opening of the election period for members of the Board of Directors. Voting shall occur online between November 10, 2021, through November 24, 2021.
As a member in good standing, you may cast a vote for eight (8) candidates to be elected to the Board of Directors of the California Sexual Assault Investigators Association. In order to cast your vote please follow the simple steps as outlined below:
1. Open CSAIA website at www.csaia.org
2. Enter Members Area, and sign on. You will need your e-mail address and password. Voting instructions will be in the main area of the member’s page.
3. For those members in good standing that do not have an e-mail address, you will
need to contact President Ryan Clark (951) 290-8261, for directions in casting a valid ballot.
4. Cast your vote for eight (8) candidates. Casting a ballot with more than eight (8) votes will render the ballot ineligible and the vote will not be counted.
5. Election results will be announced on December 1, 2021.
The attached documents contain Candidate Statements for your consideration.